The registration for the Scilab Conference 2018, to take place in Paris (France) on November 20th is now open. Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory as seats are limited.
The event is the perfect opportunity to meet with members of our team and our user community. Discover and rediscover Scilab, the “Science Laboratory”, and join our growing community (100 000 downloads every month from engineers & scientists worldwide). You will learn more on numerical computing and the use of scientific programming for both research & industry.
If you enjoyed the presentation "Landing Philae on comet Churyumov-Gerasimenko" given by the French Space Agency CNES on the Rosetta mission at our last Scilab conference, you will certainly be curious to now hear about new adventures in the Mars-Phobos system.
This and further topics will be covered at this year's conference:
- Interfacing Java for orbit propagation - application to orbits in the Mars-Phobos system (CNES)
- Opticlim - HVAC optimization an industry-ready solution co-developed with Sanofi
- Diabolo, the ArcelorMittal framework for management of Scientific Models Lifecycle - Multi-domain and multi-physics advanced use cases
- Polarization Image Processing with Scilab (Fraunhofer IIS)
- Brash ice growth model for arctic circle operations of Liquified Natural Gas with Yamal LNG & Total (Bertin Technologies)
- Making Our Computer Vision System Smarter (Tritytech)
- Model-based Design of Future Avionic Systems using Scilab/Xcos (DLR)
Register now and meet us in Paris.